1. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use this website.
3. Vigotour.com may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Vigotour.com. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this website (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Vigotour.com content requires the prior written permission of Vigotour.com
5. You agree to use Vigotour.com and Vigotour.com-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Vigotour.com.
6. Your use of Vigotour.com or any Vigotour.com-affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Vigotour.com.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
7. All products, tours and services offered by Vigotour.com are valid as per the dates displayed at Vigotour.com or any Vigotour.com-affiliated website. Vigotour.com is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
8. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Vigotour.com Customer Care Team who will process the request.
8.1 Vigotour.com does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than two (2) days ahead of your confirmed tour departure date.
8.2 It may not be possible to change or modify a special event, theatre or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are sometimes final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed. To confirm if a booking if final you may consult our Customer Care team.
8.3 All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Vigotour.com cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
8.4 If you request a date change within 2 days or less of your confirmed tour departure date, Vigotour.com will attempt to honor your request; however changes made 2 days or less from your original tour departure date may attract an additional fee.
8.5 If you make a purchase using a Vigotour.com discount or special-offer price Vigotour.com may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Vigotour.com reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
9. Vigotour.com reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at Vigotour.com or through Vigotour.com-affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason.
9.1 In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
9.2 Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
10. Prices listed on Vigotour.com and Vigotour.com-affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
11. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Vigotour.com.
12. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
13. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees unless otherwise stated.
14. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed.
Payments & Cancellations
15. Vigotour.com accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa with either by online credit card payment to Vigotour.com or Paypal.
15.1 There may be up to 3.5% surcharge or service fee for processing credit-card payments and Paypal.
15.2 Full payment or some deposit through Paypal online is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Vigotour.com or Paypal on the credit card statement.
16. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
17. Canceling a booking with Vigotour.com can result in cancellation fees being applied by Vigotour.com, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by other suppliers if relevant. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email, sms text message or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
17.1 Event, Attraction, Theatre, Show or Coupon Ticket may be non-refundable – please ask the Customer Care team in advance.
17.2 Tour or Package Commencing during a Special Event Period may be non-refundable – please ask the Customer Care team in advance.
The following policy applies when a customer chooses to make a cancellation;
When the notice given is greater than 5 days prior to the tour: full refund of any monies paid, less €5 administration fee total but not per person. Less than 3 days notice: nil refund
Passports, Visas & Insurance
18. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
19. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
20. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
21. Under no circumstances will Vigotour.com or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Vigotour.com regardless of the form of action.
22. Vigotour.com and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
23. Furthermore, Vigotour.com and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
24. Vigotour.com’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Vigotour.com and/or to a Vigotour.com-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
25. At Vigotour.com we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Vigotour.com does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Vigotour.com or any Vigotour.com-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Vigotour.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
26. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
27. Smoking is not permitted in the vehicles at any time but all tours make frequent stops.
28. Seat belts must be worn at all times while the vehicle is in motion.
29. Baggage and all personal effects are carried at owners' risk.
30. Vigotour.com cannot be held responsible for delays caused by major traffic congestion.
31. The itineraries might be altered slightly by the tour guide for seasonal or other reasons. Visits to some museums or ancient ruins may not be possible due to renovation work. In the very hot months of July and August, breaks and visits to open-air museums and ancient ruins may be shorter than planned.
32. Photos and videos on the tours; Vigotour.com has no any deal about photos and videos are taken on the tours by suppliers or service providers. So therefore Vigotour.com cannot be responsible or liable either for prices or quality of service or delivery errors for photos and videos.
33. In order to get the high costs minimize, Some overnight trips and some day tours we do organize together with one or two of other local agencies from Side or Alanya.
34. Children & group reductions;
00 - 06 ages free of charge (except Aquapark, Dolphins Show )
07 - 12 ages 50% or 40% reductions depending on the excursions
00 - 03 ages always free of charge also on Aquapark and Dolphins Show
Groups min. 10 persons (adults) 10% reductions. Not valid with any other offer.
35. All matters concerning any booking shall be subject to Turkish law.
36. We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time by the main gate of your hotel but not lobby or reception area. Owing to traffic difficulties or delayers of previous hotels, pick-ups may delay beyond our control.
37. Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers.
38. Payments on the tour day are subject to the current exchange rates in £, $ and TLira.
Using this site means you agree to its terms & conditions